What it is: With your Innisfil ideaLAB & Library card, you can download eBooks and eAudiobooks to your computer or mobile device. Try our two collections, Libraries on the Go and PULSE!
1. Explore the Get Started Guide to find out what devices work with our collection;
2. Click a button above and sign in with your Library card number OR download the app on your mobile device;
3. Browse and download your book;
Get Help: Ebook and Eaudiobook Help – Step-by-step tip sheets for Innisfil ideaLAB & Library users.
You can also stream eBooks, eAudiobooks, and comic books on demand through Hoopla and Kanopy – find it under Music, Movies, and Television below!
What it is: Music, movies, television shows, eBooks, audiobooks, and comics available 24/7, no waiting or holds! Use your computer to stream right away, or your mobile device for temporary downloading so you can enjoy without an internet connection. Five borrows per month for anyone with a valid Innisfil ideaLAB & Library card.
Works with: Windows and Mac computers, Apple and Android devices
1. Click the Hoopla logo above and create an account. Search for the album, movie, television episode or audiobook you want to borrow. Click Borrow, then Play. Use the Tip Sheet below for instructions.
2. If you are using a mobile device, download the Hoopla app (App Store | Google Play) to browse and borrow the album, movie, television episode or audiobook you want to borrow. Stream right away, or download to enjoy at your leisure! Use the Tip Sheet below for instructions.
Get Help: Tip Sheet
Kanopy – Stream thousands of movies, including documentaries, independent films, and content catered for kids to your computer or mobile device just by using your Library card. No holds, no waiting, and 15 plays every month! Use the Tip Sheet below for instructions.
Get Help: Tip Sheet
What it is: Your next-generation digital magazine service! Browse the latest issues of high quality digital versions of popular magazines chosen by your library – on demand, no holds, no waiting.
Works with: Windows and Mac computers, Apple, Android, and Kindle devices
1. Click the Flipster logo above. Enter your Library card number if prompted and browse or search for a magazine you want to read. Click the cover of the magazine to read it; if you’ve searched for a particular title, click Read This Issue to open it in the Flipster viewer. For back issues, open the current issue of the title you want, and then click All Issues to see a list of available back issues.
Don’t see your favourite magazine here? Send us your suggestions!